Thursday, February 24, 2011

Concept Map

Although one may believe that a more visual method of studying would be helpful, I somewhat agree and disagree. I guess you could say it depends on the way you have studied in the past (whether or not you constantly used one method of studying and adapted to that method) or simply the type of learner you are. I think that this concept map is somewhat too confusing for me. Maybe using this concept map for a brainstorm or review of everything I've learned might be helpful, but for me, rewriting out what I've learned on a piece of paper or making cue card notes is best for me. However, I won't say that I completely think that this method is useless to me, but a new method that maybe I just need to get used to. Who knows, it might end up becoming my best studying method yet, but I guess I'll have to adapt to it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment